Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Laminated Core||Material:||Silicon Steel|
|Material Thickness:||0.5mm||Mold:||Progressive Die|
|Trade Term:||FOB, CIF, EXW Etc.||SPM:||100-200|
|Dimension:||As Drawing Required||Tolerance:||+/-0.01mm|
Silicon steel material stator rotor lamination core stamping with progressive die
|stator & rotor type||stator rotor used for brushless motor,vibration motor, induction motr, SR motor, PM motor, DC motor, universal motor etc.|
|Equipments||1. Press machines 6 sets from 45T to 160T.
2. CNC machines 3 sets.
3. Japan Sodick wire EDM machine 6 sets.
4. Grinding machines 5 sets.
5. High speed wire EDM 4 sets.
6. 2D instrument and projector measuring machine.
|Mold type||Progressive stamping die|
1. Moulds designing
* Checking customer's drawing carefully for mold structure design.
* If there is no question , quotation wil be provided you within 2-3 days; otherwise , feedback will be sent immediately to confirm the required information.
* If you are developing a new project, our engineer will provide some professional suggestions as reference.
* Engineers will provide solutions of mold via 2-D drawing within 3-5 working days, finishing molds within 15-25 days afer confirmation.
1. Professional one stop manufacturer in design & making stamping molds and stator rotor producing.
2. Factory direct price and on time delivery.
3. Strickly quality control.
1) Technician self-check in production
2) Engineer spot check in production.
3) QC inspects after mass production finished
4. Providing good service from inquiry receiving to after service.
5. We have complete equipment, relevant process we can make in house, by this, we can control lead time, product cost and quality well.
6. Small order can be acceptable.
7. OEM & ODM service support.
8.We can develop a new product as quickly as you wish, and maintain strict production efficiency to keep production costs down and prices competitive
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are a manufacturer
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: It's 2-3 weeks after order confirmation. The lead-time is according to quantit.
Q: Do you provide samples? is it free or extra?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but need to open mold first.
Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: Payment<=US$ 1000, 100% in advance. Payment>=US$1000, 50% T/T in advance, balance before shipment.
All our products are customized, so before make production , need to customize new molds according to customer's drawing first.
Contact Person: Vivien Dong